Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Where I've gone, where I'm going, and where I want to go...



Sorry it's been another hiatus period for this blog! I haven't even finished writing about my last trip yet :( But life has been going by crazy fast in Lund, and I am so glad that I chose to spend my last month here enjoying this little town instead of traveling every other day!

So before I leave on my final holiday trip, here is a checklist of places I've seen or plan to see, as well as future travel plans!

Visited
  1. Sweden (Lund, Malmo, Gothenburg, Stockholm!)
  2. Spain (Barcelona, Ibiza, Seville, Cordoba, Granada)
  3. France (Paris)
  4. UK (London, Stratford-upon-Avon, Brighton)
  5. Germany (Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne, Bonn, Munich)
  6. Denmark (Copenhagen)
  7. Norway (Oslo)
  8. Czech Republic (Prague)
  9. Austria (Vienna)
  10. Hungary (Budapest)
  11. Poland (Gdansk, Malbork, Torun, Warsaw, Krakow)
  12. Lithuania (Vilnius)
  13. Latvia (Riga)
  14. Estonia (Tallinn)
  15. Italy (Rome)
  16. Portugal (Lisbon, Sintra, Cascais)
  17. Belgium (Brussels, Brugge)
  18. United States (CA, CO, AZ, NV, DC, VA, MD)
  19. Mexico (TJ, Ensenada)
  20. Taiwan
Visiting Someday...
  1. Salzburg & Innsbruck (the hills are alive~)
  2. Amsterdam & rest of Netherlands
  3. Ireland, Scotland & around the UK
  4. Greece
  5. Morocco
  6. Istanbul
  7. Croatia
  8. Bulgaria
  9. Romania 
  10. Cesky Krumlov, Kutna Hora (Czech Republic)
  11. Laplands
  12. Helsingor
  13. Switzerland 
  14. Dresden, Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria (Germany)

No comments:

Post a Comment